Friday, September 10, 2010

My cabinet. Long travels and short visits.


I keep such wooden cabinet in the real world. I hold there, various papers and books. Thoughts written on paper are no longer fashionable, but I like the smell of yellowed pages.


Before I become myself a memory of our bygone era I would like to share my reflections on changing world.


I try to stay in different places. This is not an attempt to put down my roots somewhere, but a longer stay allows to avoid the creation of travel's illusion and formulation of any banal observation.


The travels inspire the man, but looking into the others is the nature of every human being.


Silk Road
Ghana Rising


News from Burma: dvb

An Indian Backpacker
Bez domu PL

Kimonek a promising artist



Art Finds PL


Phil Borges


Amy Stein Photo


Archeowiesci PL

Rybinski - ten ekonomista PL

ArtBazaar Sztuka w Polsce PL


Gareth's Art Blog


Pretty Uglies Blog Magdalena Wolan

Davy Jones in Thailand



CP-Africa

Ironwing Mineralarts
Antybecca

Addis Voice
Sheila from Africa

Fuck off bez komentarza

Sao Paolo

Smak podróży

Christophe Bonnet

Taki jeden rysownik Mr. Herring

Slowem malowane

lestat


lula Lu


Archaeology by Johan Normark


Pre history 2009 makulatura i ...czasopisma

No comments: